A quick and easy sandwich recipe for a filling breakfast or an evening snack.
2 boiled potatoes
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsp oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 green chilli, finely chopped
Few coriander leaves
8 bread slices
Butter to toast
Salt to taste
Tomato ketchup as desired
Chat masala as desired
- Boil the potatoes, mash it and keep aside
- In a hot pan add oil, onion, green chillies and sauté for two minutes
- Then add chilli powder, garam masala powder and sauté for a minute
- Add mashed potato, salt and mix until the masala is combined well, finally add coriander leaves
- Now potato masala is ready
- Take a bread slice and spread tomato ketchup on one side. Spread potato masala on top of it and sprinkle some chat masala
- On one side of another bread slice, apply tomato ketchup and cover over the first bread slice.
- In a hot tawa, add some butter and toast the potato sandwich on both sides
Now potato sandwich is ready!! Serve this with tomato ketchup or green chutney.